Thursday, April 11, 2013

Hart Of Dixie Season 2 Episode 18 Recap


"Why Don't We Get Drunk?"


Spoilers ahead.

Since this is my first recap of Hart of Dixie, I would like to get a few things out of the way:
  1.      I am ALL for Zoe and Wade to be together. Sorry but Zoe and George just seem boring, uninspired and I feel nauseated. I wish the writers would stop throwing Zoe/George hints every episode. It’s annoying. I’m hoping they’ll wake up and get over that.
  2.     I do like Tansy and George together.
  3.    Loving me some Lemon/AnnaBeth shenanigans.
  4.     Not sure who Lavon’s true love is.
  5.   I like the Brick/Shelby story.
  6.   I miss the medical emergencies from season 1.
I think that sums it up. Now on to the recap!

It’s spring break in Bluebell and of course that’s an excuse for everyone to let loose. Lavon is actually okay with all the coed excitement. Wade is in on the action too and I gotta respect the man for trying to make a buck. Speaking of making a buck, Wally is looking to sell the Rammer Jammer. Of course Wade wants this, but now so does Lemon.

Jonah Breeland suggests for Zoe to join in the spring break fun and of we are forced to watch George get jealous of the pair making plans. *eye roll* Seriously, you are with Tansy, George. And Tansy has really grown on me. Anybody ever care about her feelings? The whole “whistling ducks” analogy was a beat down.

It was nice to see the flirting/bantering between Zoe and Wade in Lavon’s kitchen.  And to think it started over Zoe’s fanny pack.

Ruby Jeffries is back. She’s gonna save the day after the mayor of Filmore tries to steal Bluebell’s tourists.  She sets up a “hands on the boat” contest. It’s where you keep your hands on the boat and if you’re the last person….you win.  Wade and Lemon both want to win so they can get the moolah to buy the Rammer Jammer. Long story short, it’s a tie and they’ve agreed to split the winnings and partner in buying the Rammer Jammer. Hilarity should ensue in the episodes to come.

To close the “Ruby J” door, well Lavon told her he was in love with someone else. Lemon finally realizes that she was being selfish about keeping Lavon from AnnaBeth and tells her to go fight for her man. AnnaBeth rushes off and professes her feelings for Lavon and he informs her that he already sent Ruby packing. They kiss. Awwww.

Jonah and Zoe don’t even kiss in this episode and it’s time for little Jonah to hit the happy trails for a few episodes. 


Shut The Front Door! The shut the front door moment is something that literally made me shout “Shut the front door!” Apparently Brick is sick with something.  I’m thinking cancer. Why!?! Why can’t anyone be happy in Bluebell? Shelby and Brick are actually a fun couple.

That's all for this week fellow Bluebell lovers. Until next time!

4 comments:

  1. I can not wait until we see Zoe and Wade get back to flirting and bickering again! They belong together!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I want him to be a successful businessman! That way no way can ever say that he is out of Zoe's league! They have hot chemistry.

      Delete
    2. To clarify, I mean him running the Rammer Jammer as his business. I think him being owner would suit him well. I don't want him as a suit and tie business man, though. lol

      Delete
  2. I totally agree to your points

    ReplyDelete