Thursday, January 17, 2013

Guilty Pleasure


     Reality TV irritates me. Why watch other people live their life when I can live mine? I don't really watch much TV in the first place but when I do it's science fiction/fantasy/action, you get the idea. I have this one show that’s a guilty pleasure. I’m not going say what it is because then I’ll lose street cred. And we can’t have that.  Anyways tonight I’m going to test out the TV show workout games that go with this show. It’s like a drinking game but with workouts.  I’ll review on the difficulty level of doing this while watching a live story line (no TiVo).



      And I’m back. That was difficult. I got through about 15 minutes of it. I printed out 3 versions of the show workouts so I was going back and forth between all 3 pages and trying to hear the story-line and get my workout in. I did about 30 squats, 10 crunches, some calf raises and push-ups.  My legs were getting shaky towards the end (I’m still not a hardcore exerciser).  For next week’s show I’m going to combine these 3 workouts on 1 Word document and categorize it by the character’s names.  All 3 workouts jumped from character to character down the list and it was hard to find a particular scene. This was a fun way to watch a show and I highly recommend you search your favorite show and see whether or not they have a workout game.

     So fellow workout TV watchers what’s your guilty pleasure?

     And no, you’re not getting the name of my show out of me! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment